Please feel free to call or text for more information at 239-289-9796 or send us a message in the box below.
Our therapists have appointments available Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and various weekend hours.
Our office is open to book new patients and assist existing patients Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. 239-289-9796 Call Today!
How do I make an appointment?
- You can call our office at 239-289-9796 to make an appointment.
What is the cancellation policy?
- We require 24 hour notification, prior to your set appointment time, for any cancellations or changes. There is a $75 cancellation fee for any appointments that are cancelled within 24 hour of your appointment time. Please call or text our office directly at 239-289-9796 to cancel or change your appointment. If you call outside our normal office hours, please leave a message with our answering service and mentioning your therapists name to cancel. Our office is open Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm.
How can I contact my therapist if I want to leave them a message?
- You can call our office at 239-289-9796 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to leave a message. All messages with be handled with confidentiality and during normal business hours, Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm.
What type of insurances do you accept?
- We accept a variety of insurances. Please visit our “Payment” page here.
When will my credit card be charged?
- We charge the card on file the day after your session. If your session falls on a Friday or weekend, the card will be charged the next business day.
- Have you ever felt overwhelmed by stress, anxiety, or depression? Very often, people want the support of loved ones and friends, but do not want to burden or worry them. Sometimes sharing distress with friends and family can also lead to unwanted judgement or advice. This can cause you to feel lonely and unable to find resolutions to problems. Participation in therapy with a trained mental health professional provides the opportunity to confide in a neutral party outside of your daily life who’s only intention is to facilitate understanding of underlying triggers for distress, finding effective and healthy coping patterns, and solutions to problems. Speaking to a nonjudgmental or personally invested party, is often the most valuable aspect of counseling and leads to the most significant improvements in managing distressing thoughts and feelings. In fact, research has shown that a strong therapeutic relationship is the leading factor in producing successful outcomes in therapy. At the Counseling Associates of America, we have several trained clinicians ready to help you work toward the growth you are looking for!
How does virtual sessions work?
- Virtual sessions are the same as in person sessions- just through a video. Your therapist will send you a Doxy.me link, before your appointment which is a secure video service we use. With just an easy click, you are then connected with your therapist. Click the Doxy.me link and enter your name to enter the waiting room, once your therapist is ready the session will begin.
What can I expect when coming to the office for in person therapy?
- In our Naples office you can expect to be greeted by our Patient Advocate, who is there to ensure you are all set for your appointment. Shortly after, your therapist will greet you in the lobby and guide you to their private office to begin your session. In our Ft Myers office, please have a seat in the lobby and your therapists will greet you in the lobby.
What are your COVID policies?
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, Counseling Associates of America, we are working hard to do our part in keeping all staff and patients. We offer telehealth and in person sessions, according to availability. We have made adjustments to our office to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, through UV lights, HEPA filters, open air, hand sanitizer and disinfecting our offices regularly. We are practicing social distancing and will require patients to wear a mask in all common areas. Therapists and patients can social distance in our therapy offices for in person sessions.
Send us a message: